A photograph of Arsenal’s home shirt for the 2011-12 season has been leaked on the Internet.
The new Arsenal home shirt features a design that is similar to the current 2010-11 one, but the most prominent new feature is a wreath around the Arsenal crest. Also noticeable is that the sleeves are white with no red trim apparent. Meanwhile, the collar on the shirt is red instead of the current white color.
Arsenal was founded in 1886 as Dial Square FC by workers at the Woolwich armaments factory in London, south of the River Thames. The club’s first crest (pictured) was created in 1888 and featured three cannons with a wreath around the edges. It’s thus a fitting tribute to have the wreath motif adorned on the Arsenal home shirt for the 2011-2012 Premier League season.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
What do you think of Arsenal’s new home shirt for next season, if the photograph is in fact the approved design? Share your opinion in the comments section below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season