About World Soccer Talk®
With more than 1 million pageviews per month, World Soccer Talk readers trust us for their daily fix of soccer news, analysis, video features and interviews as well as exclusive stories found only on WorldSoccerTalk.com. Plus, World Soccer Talk® features the World Soccer Talk Podcast, the longest running soccer show in the world (launched in 2006) as well as original video documentaries and more.
World Soccer Talk’s mission is to help grow the popularity of soccer in the United States. That’s why we do what we do with the TV schedules that are often updated daily, as well as the guides that we research and write about how to watch leagues on television and streaming.
As a member of North American Soccer Reporters (NASR), World Soccer Talk writers and analysts have appeared on talkSPORT, BBC Radio Five, NPR, BBC World, ESPN Radio, beIN SPORT, CBC and BBC World Service, as well as in print and online in The New York Times, The Guardian, BBC News, International Herald Tribune and CNN.
Read through the media’s coverage of World Soccer Talk from 2005 to present.
Follow World Soccer Talk on social media
Follow World Soccer Talk’s official pages on social media via Twitter (@worldsoccertalk), Instagram (@worldsoccertalk), Facebook (facebook.com/worldsoccertalk), and YouTube (youtube.com/worldsoccertalk).
In 2011, the site was named one of the top 100 soccer blogs to follow by The Guardian newspaper.
It’s important to note that we at World Soccer Talk want to create a user-friendly experience for you on our website. That means no video or pop-up ads, and no banner ads. Plus no clickbait. We’re able to do this because we’re compensated by some of the TV and streaming providers featured on our website. We only promote products that we believe in, and if you choose to use them, it helps us continue to pay the costs to run this website.
Enjoy your football.
World Soccer Talk editor/publisher Christopher Harris and his colleagues are available for media interviews. Please send requests to email@example.com or call US 561.247.GOAL (4625).
- Contact us,
- Advertise with us,
- Meet our team,
- Read press coverage about World Soccer Talk,
- Press releases,
- Write for us.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
- Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Tuchel and Conte charged after Battle of the Bridge
- Man City’s Mendy was ‘predator’ pursuing women, rape trial hears
- New Brentford book captures heart of club: Just a Bus Stop in Hounslow
- Spurs midfielder Lo Celso joins Villarreal on loan
- African players in Europe: Dream home debut for Awoniyi
- Where to find Juventus vs. Sassuolo on US TV
- Where to find Liverpool vs. Crystal Palace on US TV
- Famous clubs battle for Champions League group slots
- Alaba free-kick gives Real Madrid win to start title defence
- Roma squeeze past Salernitana, Immobile fires Lazio to Bologna win