PSG TV Schedule
In the modern era, Paris Saint Germain dominates the French soccer scene. To make sure you don’t miss a game, read on for our PSG TV schedule.
An influx of money combined with a devoted and passionate fanbase changed the club. Before Qatar Sports Investments took over, PSG had two Ligue 1 titles. Now, the Parisians open each season as the clear favorites to win each domestic competition.
To see the club perform throughout the year, here is our PSG TV schedule and the associated streaming links.
PSG on TV and streaming: U.S. only:
Saturday, May 21
Stadium: Parc des Princes
Manager: Mauricio Pochettino
Ligue 1 titles: 9
Champions League titles: 0
PSG TV Schedule and Streaming Links
PSG is not as easy to access as the other major clubs in Europe, relatively speaking. For one, the Premier League is consistently on linear TV. Also, the Bundesliga, Spanish LaLiga and Serie A are all on major streaming services ESPN+ and Paramount+.
Currently, beIN SPORTS holds the rights to broadcast Ligue 1 in the United States. The easiest way to access this is via fuboTV.
We recommend FuboTV as a great option to watch over 25 sports and news channels from your office, home, or on the go.
When QSI took over in 2011, the new ownership provided unbeknownst funding to PSG. Now, we see some of the sport’s most recognizable names wear the red, white and blue PSG kit.
Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappe and Neymar highlight the front three while the midfield and defense are no slouches.
Like practically every other major club in Europe, PSG has depth. The front three goes about fairly unchanged when each of those three is fit. Mauro Icardi is not a bad option off the bench, however.
Fubo Sportsbook odds: Latest spread
Schedule of Upcoming Matches
The easiest way to see a full schedule of what games are to come is to look at the Ligue 1 TV schedule. Not only does this include PSG’s games, but you can keep track of the club’s biggest rivals like Lyon, Nice and Marseille.
As stated previously, beIN SPORTS carries Ligue 1 games. Oftentimes, beIN SPORTS is unavailable on providers. The best way to keep up is to use something like Fanatiz or fuboTV. Then, Paramount+ has Champions League coverage, which PSG is a regular on.
PSG news and feature pieces
- Latest PSG team news.
- PSG is one breakthrough away from a place among all-time greats.
- PSG set to complete signing of Lionel Messi.
- Mbappe says he told PSG he wanted to leave in July.
- Grading Europe’s biggest clubs on their transfer window signings.
Team page TV schedules
- Barcelona TV schedule
- Chelsea TV schedule
- Club América TV schedule
- Cruz Azul TV schedule
- Guadalajara TV schedule
- Juventus TV schedule
- Liverpool TV schedule
- Manchester United TV schedule
- PSG TV schedule
- Real Madrid TV schedule
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- ‘Historic’ equal pay deal for US men and women footballers
- Tuchel tells Chelsea to prepare for ‘rebuilding’ to keep up with rivals
- Charlotte vs Chelsea tickets on sale for July 20 clash
- ‘Uncomfortable’ Magath plots against old club Hamburg in play-off
- Senegal probing feared homophobic attack by mob
- Lampard warns Everton against treating Palace clash as ‘all-or-nothing’ game
- ‘Historic’ equal pay deal for US men and women soccer teams
- PSG’s Gueye asked to explain absence after homophobia accusations
- Europa League Final on TV: Rangers vs. Frankfurt details
- Liverpool’s Klopp has ‘no reason’ to talk to Gerrard before title climax