Argentina National Team TV Schedule
The Argentina National Team TV schedule lists how to watch the two-time World Cup winners in each competition.
With Lionel Messi and Diego Maradona, Argentina is always a force to be reckoned with. While World Cup success continues to elude the Argentines since Maradona, no country treats Argentina as a pushover.
In fact, Argentina won the most recent Copa America in2021. Lionel Messi and company defeated Brazil at the Maracana. It was Lionel Messi’s first major trophy with Argentina, despite a full cabinet at the club and individual level.
Where can I watch the Argentina match?
First game: July 20, 1902 (Win vs. Uruguay in Montevideo)
Manager: Lionel Scaloni
Best World Cup finish: Winners (1978, 1986)
Best Copa America Finish: Winners (15 times)
Argentina TV schedule and streaming links
For viewers in the United States, fuboTV is seemingly necessary to watch Argentina throughout its competitions.
Argentina is regularly on linear TV. World Cup games and the CONMEBOL Copa America are on FOX and FS1. With Argentina always among the favorites to perform well in these competitions, FOX puts the Argentines at the forefront of coverage. Lionel Messi’s popularity helps that, too.
However, CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifying is exclusive to fuboTV. This includes a total of 18 games against the other sides from South America. These games are on the Fubo Sports Channels, and are unable anywhere else in the United States,.
Recommended viewing option:
Watch Argentina’s games
Includes: FIFA World Cup, Premier League + 84 Sports Channels
For years, many fans and critics looked at Argentina as a one-man show. Lionel Messi’s heroics took Argentina to the World Cup Final in 2014. In 2015 and 2016, Argentina reached the Copa America Final, losing on penalties to Chile both times.
Di Maria, Dybala, Aguero, Mascherano and Otamendi highlight the Argentine players in Europe. However, we are starting to see some more balance enter the fold for Argentina.
These players are not necessarily world-beaters. However, they did enough to help Lionel Messi lift his first major trophy with Argentina, the 2021 Copa America.
One of the brightest spots for Argentina is goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez. For example, the Aston Villa goalie played a pivotal role in helping Argentina lift the Copa America trophy.
Depth remains something of a concern for Argentina. For instance, few would deny the brilliance of Lionel Messi and his ability to lift up his teammates. However, the heart of distribution comes from the midfield. Giovanni Lo Celso, Rodrigo De Paul and Leandro Paredes are good players. However, compared to other potential World Cup contenders, they are somewhat lacking.
They proved themselves in the Copa America, as did Argentina’s defense. However, Argentina wants to improve on what was a disappointing 2018 World Cup.
Fubo Sportsbook odds: Latest spread
Argentina news and feature stories
- Argentina recent updates.
- FIFA confirms Brazil-Argentina replay.
- Argentina’s unbeaten run reaches 30 games as Messi scores.
- London to host Argentina-Italy champions clash.
- Messi breaks longstanding record held by Pele.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- How Antonio Conte revitalized Spurs into an elite side
- Morata to return to Atletico as loan at Juventus ends
- Tottenham closing on deal for Everton’s Richarlison – reports
- England’s White eyes Euro glory to cap glorious career
- With royal backing and a Snoop Dogg rap, Malaysia minnows challenge best in Asia
- LAFC ‘perfect for me’ — Chiellini
- Three Boca supporters arrested for racism, Nazi salute in Brazil
- Lukaku completes return to Inter on loan from Chelsea
- German club wins inaugural European refugee cup
- Where to find Orlando City SC vs. Nashville SC on US TV