Manchester United TV Schedule
No other clubs carries as successful of a record in England’s top flight as Manchester United. Whether that be prior to the establishment of the Premier League or over the last 30 years, United’s 20 titles reigns supreme. As a result, it’s no wonder they’re the most popular English soccer team in the States. So much so that we put together this Manchester United TV schedule to make it easier to find their games.
Where Can I Watch the Man United Match?
Manchester United on TV and streaming: U.S. only:
Monday, August 22
Saturday, August 27
Thursday, September 1
Founded: 1878 (as Newton Heath Football Club, adopted current name in 1902)
Stadium: Old Trafford
Manager: Erik ten Hag
English top-flight titles: 20
Champions League titles: 3
Manchester United TV Schedule and Streaming Links
As you can see with the immense social media following, Manchester United caters to millions of supporters each game. Unsurprisingly, those fans live across the world. For instance, a healthy contingent of fans call the United States home.
More often than not, Manchester United features on USA Network or NBC as part of its Premier League coverage each weekend.
With the development of cord-cutting and streaming, you do not need cable to watch these channels. fuboTV and Peacock Premium provide a number of EPL games each weekend. Plus, there are also on-demand recorded games on these services.
We recommend FuboTV as a great option to watch over 25 sports and news channels from your office, home, or on the go.
Manchester United spends perhaps more on players than any other club. For example, over the last 10 years, Manchester United is the only English club to exceed $1 billion in transfer deficit. Essentially, the club spent $1 billion more on players than what it sold in transfer windows.
Therefore, it is no surprise that United’s lineup changes regularly. This is especially true with certain players dipping or rising in form and constant in-and-out managers.
Here is often how United lineup as:
Manchester United is a deep team. Edinson Cavani epitomizes the role of a super-sub for Ralf Rangnick. However, departures of Anthony Martial and Amad Diallo, combined with the suspension of Mason Greenwood, put pressure on those in the final third.
Victor Lindelof, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Luke Shaw are defensive replacements based on form. In the midfield, Paul Pogba and Nemanja Matic can fill in for Fred and McTominay when fit.
Man United Supporters Groups in the United States: View our list
Fubo Sportsbook odds: Latest spread
Schedule of upcoming matches
Manchester United may not be the England- and Europe-dominating side it was in previous eras. That being said, the club is still exciting to watch.
Generally speaking, the World Soccer Talk Premier League TV schedule tracks the channel and time for all of the competition’s games. United is guaranteed to make headlines because of its star power, and that source has all the necessary information.
Like other major EPL sides, Manchester United also has its own media entity, MUTV. This is a subscription-based service that carries full replays of games, pre-game and post-game reaction and coverage, feature interviews and other forms of content.
Manchester United news and feature articles
- Latest Manchester United team news
- David de Gea’s renewed confidence key for Manchester United.
- Manchester United’s struggles show lack of success now and little hope for the future.
- Manchester United’s Best XI of all time.
- Where to find “Sir Alex Ferguson: Never Give In” documentary on U.S. TV.
- NBC’s Old Trafford coverage lets viewers down.
Team page TV schedules
- Barcelona TV schedule
- Chelsea TV schedule
- Club América TV schedule
- Cruz Azul TV schedule
- Guadalajara TV schedule
- Juventus TV schedule
- Liverpool TV schedule
- Manchester United TV schedule
- PSG TV schedule
- Real Madrid TV schedule
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $35/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, World Cup & MLS
- Includes USA, NBC, FOX, FS1 + more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Man Utd legend Giggs cites disciplinary record in assault trial
- Sevilla sign youngster Nianzou from Bayern
- Ronaldo cautioned by police after allegedly slapping phone from fan’s hand
- PSG defender Kehrer joins West Ham
- Dubai airport gears up to handle World Cup supporters
- Ronaldo blasts ‘lies’ over Man Utd future
- Where to find Sheffield United vs. Sunderland on US TV
- Where to find Boca Juniors vs. Rosario Central on US TV
- Where to find Dynamo Kyiv vs. Benfica on US TV
- Muscat shrugs off Iniesta threat as Asian Champions League returns