Where to watch the World Cup on TV?
World Cup 2026, like those of 2018 and 2022, is live across FOX and FS1 (English-language) plus Telemundo and Universo (Spanish-language). All World Cup games are shown live across streaming services fuboTV, Peacock TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
Watch the World Cup on fuboTV:
Recommended Viewing OptionIncludes: Premier League, Liga MX, Ligue 1, + 84 Sports Channels
World Cup 2026 TV schedule
Pro Tip: To make sure you don’t miss a match, download the Soccer TV Schedules App that includes listings of all of the live soccer matches available in the United States (available on Apple iOS devices and Android devices).
As the 2026 World Cup nears, there will be new developments in regard to the full schedule. Teams and actual time slots are not confirmed until just months before the World Cup. However, the format should smooth out in the years leading up to the competition.
When is the next World Cup?
After Argentina defeated France in the 2022 World Cup Final, heads already started turning to 2026. That tournament, hosted jointly by the USA, Mexico and Canada, kicks off in the summer of 2026. There are no specific dates lined up yet. However, it is a return to the more traditional timing of June to July. The previous World Cup was the first to take place outside that time frame, as it went from November through December.
The 2026 World Cup also has a number of changes. There will be 48 teams competing, up from 32 in 2022.
It is the second time the United States is the host, and the third for Mexico. Canada, on the other hand, only has experience with a Women’s World Cup. Yet, that is valuable experience for a country hosting its first men’s World Cup.
Guide to World Cup 2022
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season