If you’re looking for the FA Cup TV schedule for fans in the United States, you’ve come to the right place.
FOX Sports had the US TV and Internet rights to the FA Cup through until the end of the 2017/18 season. But in August 2018, ESPN has acquired the US media rights to the FA Cup for the 2018/19 to 2020/21 seasons. The agreement will bring 79 FA Cup matches – beginning with the First Round in November and running through the Final – exclusively to ESPN+. None of the games will be shown on television.
Third Round coverage of the tournament begins in early January each year.
Here’s the FA Cup TV schedule:
FA Cup TV schedule
Last updated: August 1, 2020
Tuesday, September 1
Extra Preliminary Round of 2020/21 FA Cup season begins (not available via TV/streaming)
Do you have any questions about the FA Cup TV schedule? Let us know in the comments section below.
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, FS1, FS2, Univision, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $4.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ