London (AFP) – Tottenham Hotspur have signed Bryan Gil from Sevilla, with Erik Lamela joining the Spanish club as part of the deal, the Premier League side announced on Monday.
Gil has agreed a contract until 2026 with the north London club.
The 20-year-old winger will link up with his new team-mates at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium following the conclusion of the football tournament at the Tokyo Olympics, where he is representing Spain.
This transfer agreement ends Lamela’s eight-year stint at Spurs.
The 29-year-old Argentinian joined from Roma in August 2013 and made 257 appearances in all competitions.
“A club man through and through, we wish Erik all the best for the future,” said Spurs in a statement on their website.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family