Madrid (AFP) – Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez has sprained a ligament in his left knee, the club announced on Monday.
James suffered the injury during a training session for Colombia after just recovering from another problem that had not been clarified by Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane.
He has not played for Madrid since coming off the bench in the Champions League win over Galatasaray on October 22.
“After the tests carried out today on our player James Rodriguez by the Real Madrid doctors, he has been diagnosed with a sprained internal ligament in his left knee,” Madrid announced in a statement. “His return will depend on his recovery.”
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo