Newcastle United may be near the bottom of the Premier League this season, but they’re at the top of the league in terms of their commercial department.
The Tyneside club are the first to make their new home shirt for the 2009-10 season available. In fact, it went on sale today.
The new Newcastle United football shirt, at first glance, doesn’t look much different than the current strip. But on closer analysis, the front of the new shirt now has three black stripes instead of two on the current one (there are also black stripes along the front side of the shirt). Plus, the shirt features a V-neck collar instead of a more traditional one currently worn.
Newcastle’s home shirt for the 2009-10 season looks more modern and much closer to the style we expect from Adidas.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
What are your thoughts regarding the new Newcastle United kit? Click the comments link below and share your opinion.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season