Arsenal has released an official photograph of their new away shirt for the 2008/2009 season modeled by Cesc Fabregas. The shirt design is similar to the home shirt except that the away kit is yellow with navy sleeves and a red trim.
Manufactured by Nike, the new shirt design is based on the 1989 Championship winning kit, worn at Anfield, when Arsenal won the title with a last minute goal by Michael Thomas.
What do you think of the new shirt design? Click the comments link below and share your thoughts.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season