Telemundo Deportes, the exclusive Spanish-language home of the Olympic Games in the U.S., introduced today its award-winning team of experts and Olympic athletes who will present the exclusive Spanish-language multimedia coverage of the Tokyo Olympics. This summer, Telemundo Deportes will be presenting the most extensive Spanish-language coverage ever with over 300 hours of Olympic content beginning with the kickoff of the soccer competitions on Wednesday, July 21.
Telemundo Deportes’ extensive soccer coverage will be led by the voice of soccer in the U.S. and six-time Emmy Award-winning commentator Andres Cantor who will be calling the action of select matches from Japan, alongside former Olympian and analyst Manuel Sol. In addition, legendary Mexican goal scorer Carlos Hermosillo and renowned commentators Copan Alvarez, Sammy Sadovnik and Eduardo Biscayart will also be part of the team calling and analyzing the soccer action.
Emmy Award-nominee Ana Jurka and Emmy-award winner Miguel Gurwitz will host Telemundo Network’s live coverage from Tokyo throughout the Olympic Games, bringing the latest from the host city and anchoring the network’s live coverage every evening throughout the duration of the Games. Tokyo will be Jurka’s second Olympic Games with Telemundo; she has also served as co-host of the FIFA Men’s World Cup from Russia in 2018 and led the Women’s FIFA World Cup from Paris in 2019. Gurwitz has covered Summer Olympics since 2000 and served as the lead studio host for Telemundo Deportes’ coverage of the Rio Olympics in 2016 & the FIFA Men’s World Cup from Russia in 2018.
SEE MORE: Olympics soccer schedule and TV guide
Telemundo’s recap show that will air every weekday at 1 p.m. ET/PT will be anchored by Al Rojo Vivo’s Jessica Carrillo alongside Telemundo Deportes’ host of Boxeo Telemundo and TYM, Karim Mendiburu, bringing the latest highlights and best Olympic stories of the day live from Telemundo Center.
Telemundo Deportes is the U.S. leading sports brand and destination for the biggest, best global sports programming in Spanish-language. Home to two of the world’s most popular sporting events: the FIFA World Cup through 2026 and the Olympic Games through 2032, Telemundo Deportes delivers a comprehensive roster of live and studio programming. It presents Spanish-language coverage of Premier League, is the exclusive U.S. home of Liga MX’s Chivas de Guadalajara home matches and presents FIFA World Cup CONCACAF qualifying matches for most of the region, including the Mexico and USA national teams’ away matches. Telemundo Deportes also delivers Spanish-language coverage of NFL’s Sunday Night Football, Boxeo Telemundo, the #1 boxing program in Spanish, the digital sports news and entertainment commentary show Titulares y Más (TYM), and Zona Mixta on weekends, among other recognized sports properties.
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Liga MX, MLS & World Cup
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
Get All 3 And Save 30%
- $13.99/mo. for ESPN+, Disney+ & Hulu
- Includes Bundesliga, LaLiga, NHL & the home to UFC
- Features Marvel, Star Wars + shows & movies for your entire family