Roma given a byweek with the suspended match against Sampdoria, didn’t help the least as Juventus handed the Giallorossi a 0 – 2 loss yesterday.
All focus now is on Champions League success for the capital side as their scudetto run is done and dusted. The club sits 17th on 7 points, one point above the relegation zone and Francesco Totti is again injured not fully recovered from a previous injury which was the main reason Spalletti didn’t trot out the marquee player for the full 90 minutes.
Tomorrow evening Roma will face Chelsea for the return leg of Champions League Group play and the Giallorossi definitely have to play above themselves if they hope to get anything against last year’s runners-up finalists. Here’s hoping Mr. Spalletti isn’t evolving into a caretaker-manager.
UEFA.com Magazine Interview with Roma
Related Articles & Links
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo