Newcastle United have released a photo of what their third shirt for the 2011-12 season will look like.
Surprisingly, the design is one of the most appealing third shirts I’ve seen from Newcastle United in quite some time. The black shirt with thin white diagonal stripes across the shoulder and upper chest makes for a simple but bold design that would look good on the football pitch as well as for casual wear.
Designed and manufactured by Puma, it appears that the Puma logo on the chest and arm is colored in gold.
What do you think about Newcastle United’s new third shirt? Share your opinion in the comments section below. And don’t forget, for the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season