If you’re trying to find out how you can watch France vs. Sweden, you’ve come to the right place.
Both France and Sweden are tied with the same number of points atop Group A in World Cup qualifying from the UEFA region, so the top of the table clash between both countries could help determine who will be in pole position in this group after today’s game.
Here are all of the details of where you can watch it on television and via legal streaming:
Who: France vs. Sweden
When: Game kicks off at 2:45pm ET / 11:45am PT; Friday, November 11, 2016
Where: Live on ESPN2, ESPN Deportes and Sling Orange (free trial)
With Sling Orange, you can watch the France vs. Sweden and other friendlies and World Cup qualifiers with a free 7-day trial. With the legal streaming service, you can watch the game on your computer, smartphone, tablet, Roku or hook it up with your smart TV or Google Chromecast or Amazon Fire.
Plus Sling TV, the legal streaming service also includes beIN SPORTS (La Liga, Serie A, World Cup qualifiers), Univision Deportes (Liga MX, MLS, World Cup) as well as ESPN, ESPN2 plus tons of entertainment channels.
The Sling Orange app is available for Windows 7 & higher, Apple computers (Lion 10.7 & higher) Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire tablet (running Android 4.4.2+), Roku, Android TV, ZTE, Channel Master, Apple iOS 8 (& higher) phones & tablets, Android 4.0.3 (and higher) phones & tablets and Xbox One.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season