New screenshots have been released with previews of what FIFA 12 will look like. The new video game from EA Sports is scheduled for release later this year, but thanks to Soccerlens, they were able to get their hands on the above FIFA 12 screenshots as well as four others.
EA has been releasing small bits of information about FIFA 12 thus far. What we know is that the game will feature a new Player Impact Engine which will make tackles and fouls look more realistic. Plus the game will feature precision dribbling, which allows you to dribble whilst holding a player off the ball to make space for passes.
No news yet whether Andy Gray will be commentating on FIFA 12.
Here are the other screenshots from FIFA 12:
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo