A brand new set of photos of Arsenal’s away shirt have been leaked on the Internet in anticipation of the official launch scheduled by Arsenal and Nike for Tuesday.
In today’s new set of photos, the images take a closer and better look than any other ones previously revealed. They reveal an Arsenal away kit that is beautifully designed and cannot be faulted in any way.
Meanwhile, Arsenal’s home shirt for the 2013-14 season will remain the same as the one worn during the 2012-13 season.
And don’t forget, you can browse through the new world soccer shirts for the 2013-14 season in the World Soccer Talk shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo