Need to skip out on work or school to watch tomorrow’s win-or-go-home USA vs Iran game? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with some “official” documents to excuse your absence so you don’t miss any of the World Cup action.
The final Group B match for both nations has huge implications, as the winner will be guaranteed to advance to the round of 16. A draw makes things more complex, as it would knock the USA out, but keep Iran alive depending on the result of the Wales-England game. At France 1998, Iran defeated the USA in the group stage to knock the US out, so this rematch has USMNT fans looking for some vengeance.
Download your USA-Iran sick note and excused absences
It’s the biggest match for the US men in over 8 years, so of course many fans across the country will be gathering at bars, restaurants, parks and other public spaces to take in the match.
So if you need a something fun to get you out of your normal Tuesday afternoon responsibilities, just download the PDFs below, write in your name, and you’re good to go!*
*World Soccer Talk is not responsible for any repercussions you may incur due to skipping out on work and/or school
Guide to World Cup 2022
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $10.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $14.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo