The biggest game of the season features Leicester City and Manchester United at the Theater of Dreams on Sunday, with the Foxes knowing that a win would crown them Champions of the Premier League for the first time ever.
In the most exciting Premier League season in recent memory, the Foxes have been the most outstanding team and are on the verge of something truly remarkable.
However, Manchester United will hope to spoil the party for Claudio Ranieri’s men as they have ambitions of stealing a Champions League qualification berth.
Louis van Gaal’s side were victorious against Everton in their FA Cup semi-final last week and are desperate to close the gap on Manchester City and Arsenal as the top four battle enters its final stage.
The Red Devils have Adnan Januzaj (hamstring), Bastian Schweinstiger (knee) and Will Keane (groin) on their injury list while Luke Shaw (broken leg) remains a long-term absentee.
Leicester, on the other hand, are coming into this match off the back of a comprehensive 4-0 win at home to Swansea which should put them in the right mood for this game.
Unfortunately for the Foxes, they will be without Jamie Vardy once more after his suspension was extended while Leonardo Ulloa is doubtful after sustaining a minor back injury last weekend.
KEY STAT: Leicester City have now won 22 league games this season – their highest ever tally in the English top-flight.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $10.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $14.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo