Arsenal have announced details regarding the upcoming launch of its new home kit for the 2011-12 season.
To commemorate next season’s 125th anniversary of the club, the new Arsenal home shirt will be available from all official club stores on June 9. But it’ll be available for pre-order from the club beginning on May 2.
Arsenal will be celebrating the launch of the shirt by holding a special event at The Armoury (the Arsenal club shop at the Emirates) as well as at all Arsenal and Finsbury Park stores on May 2. All stores will be open from 10am to 5pm that day.
Pictured above is what we believe the Arsenal shirt will look like, but we’ll have to wait and see the official launch photographs to know for sure. Also pictured above is a close-up of the Arsenal crest which commemorates the 125th year anniversary of the club.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season