Inspired by this summer’s World Cup in Brazil, adidas has released five new sets of colorful Copa Mundial soccer cleats, to reinvent the best-selling soccer cleats of all time that were originally released in 1982.
The adidas Copa Mundial soccer cleats have been worn by some of the greatest soccer players ever including Zico, Franz Beckenbauer, Michel Platini and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. And now adidas has given the popular soccer boot a new face lift that reinvents the boots.
If you’re feeling Samba inspired by these new releases, scoop them up quickly as limited quantities are available worldwide.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $10.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $14.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo