Watch the above video to see Samir Nasri arriving at Manchester City’s offices to sign his new contract which is believed to be as much as £180,000-a-week, according to newspaper reports.
The fascinating thing about the above video is that it looks like it could be a normal first day on the job for most new employees. Except for the security guard leading you up the stairs, photographers snapping pictures on the staircase, people holding the door for you, Patrick Vieira conveniently catching you in the hallway, and being led into CEO’s Garry Cook’s corner office.
Nasri will meet his new Manchester City teammates tomorrow for his first day of practice at Carrington. City manager Roberto Mancini will assess Nasri’s fitness. And if he gets the thumbs up, Nasri could make his City debut against Arsenal’s closest rivals Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season