Next Generation Sports Network (NGSN) has acquired the live and on-demand online rights to Argentina’s Primera Division for the next 4.5 years.
The network, which recently launched in the United States, will begin broadcasting Argentina’s top division this weekend including Sunday’s el Superclásico between River Plate and Boca Juniors (live from 5:15pm ET). The intense rivalry is the showcase game from the league, with the clubs occupying first and second place in the division.
NGSN has acquired both the English-language and Spanish-language online rights.
By adding the rights to Argentina’s top-flight league, NGSN now owns the US Internet rights to the leagues in Holland (Eredivisie), Chile, Ecuador, Venezuela, Russia (Russian Premier League), Portugal, Bolivia, as well as the Portuguese cup (Taca da Liga) and Argentina (Primera Division).
SEE ALSO — Which soccer streaming service is best for you?
NGSN is currently offering a free 90-day trial to soccer fans in the US (no credit card required). Sign up today to watch from any of the 8 leagues at NGSN.com.
For a preview of what the el Superclasico between River Plate and Boca Juniors is like, take a look at this video:
Mobile app users, watch the video.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season