Newcastle United has unveiled their new away shirt for the 2008/2009 season. Modeled by Michael Owen, the blue shirt is designed in the new Adidas template.
While the new Newcastle United kit looks attractive, it looks similar to Chelsea’s new home shirt although the blues are definitely different shades. Thanks to Football Shirts for the tip about the new shirt.
What do you think about the new Newcastle away kit? Share your thoughts below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season