Apple is releasing its latest documentary series, this time going into a historical season for Real Madrid. The three-part series, titled Real Madrid: Until the End, details the club’s historic 2021/22 campaign. It gives fans an inside and behind the scenes look at a club that managed to win both LaLiga and the UEFA Champions League.
The documentary series is available March 10, 2023, exclusively on Apple TV+.
The series features deep dives into some incredible comebacks and late drama. Notably, in each of the three Champions League knockout rounds before the final, it had fireworks. A rapid comeback against PSG, avoiding a collapse against Chelsea and two stoppage time goals against Manchester City sent Los Blancos to the final.
In the end, Real Madrid won its record-14th Champions League crown. On the way, Karim Benzema won Ballon d’Or, the Santiago Bernabeu underwent construction and much more happened.
This new Apple documentary gives fans of the sport a look at one of the most historic clubs in soccer during one of its more memorable seasons. Viewers get exclusive interviews, kit room cameras and match highlights.
Real Madrid is latest topic for Apple documentary
Apple’s announcement of this Real Madrid docuseries is the latest for the media company’s endeavor into soccer. Ted Lasso got the ball rolling, before other docuseries such as Super League: War for Football. Of course, Apple TV has live streaming rights to Major League Soccer, which began at the end of February.
This style of documentary, though, is similar to those like F1’s Drive to Survive or Full Swing from the PGA Tour. Both of those are on Netflix and deliver a similar viewing experience to what Real Madrid: Until the End will do.
Tie-ins between Apple TV+ and MLS Season Pass
While the Real Madrid documentary isn’t included in MLS Season Pass, there is a way to watch Real Madrid: Until the End for free and save money with a MLS Season Pass subscription (which is normally $99 per year).
Take these steps:
- Sign up for Apple TV+ through Best Buy. This deal is offering THREE MONTHS for FREE on Apple TV+. You will get an email confirmation after checking out.
- Activate the offer from Best Buy at the Apple TV website.
- Using the same Apple ID login information that you used when signing up for Apple TV+ for three months free, subscribe to the ANNUAL option for MLS Season Pass. It should say $79, the yearly cost for Apple TV+ subscribers.
- After signing up, you have all the access to MLS Season Pass with major savings. Plus it’ll give you access to Apple TV+ so you can watch Ted Lasso and Real Madrid: Until the End.
The three-episode Real Madrid: Until the End series is available beginning Friday, March 10. Again, it is exclusive to Apple TV+.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season