AC Milan’s 2013/14 season will be one to forget, but fans of the Serie A team may already want to start dreaming about next season particularly because Clarence Seedorf will continue to be their manager plus they’ll be able to visualize what the players will look like after photos of the AC Milan shirts for 2014/15 have been leaked on the Internet.
AC Milan’s home shirt for 2014/15 isn’t a departure, but it’s another variation of AC Milan’s classic red and black striped shirt, this time featuring a more unique button-down collar.
The away shirt for AC Milan in 2014/15 is white. No surprise there, but the bottom of the shirt features two thick bands of black and red/maroon, which looks aesthetically pleasing.
AC Milan’s third shirt, meanwhile, is cream-colored or light-yellow colored.
Check out the shirt designs below.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo