Last week, the media were invited to a behind-the-scenes tour of NBC’s brand new studios in Stamford, Connecticut. The new home of NBC Sports will also be the home of the network’s coverage of the Premier League.
According to the Hartford Courant newspaper, some of the features of the new NBC Sports building in Stamford include:
1. A web of more than a thousand miles of broadcast and network cable ties,
2. The new facility has a giant newsroom, six on-air studios with control rooms, 50 graphics suites, more than 50 editing rooms, and 250 producers to man all that space. More than 500 employees work in the 300,000 square-foot facility now,
The photos below show the new studio that will be used for NHL coverage. Presumably the studio will also be used for Premier League coverage including all of the pre-show, half-time and post-match coverage, as well as the massive control room with banks of monitors, and more.
Photo credits: Brian Dowling.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo