In the United States, the 2020/21 UEFA Champions League Final broke 3.6 million viewers across Univision and CBS combined to deliver impressive numbers for both the English-language and Spanish-language broadcasters.
The 1-0 victory for Chelsea over Manchester City was televised across CBS Network, Univision, TUDN and Paramount+. The total combined viewership across American television was 3,645,000 viewers.
Univision’s telecast of the UEFA Champions League Final averaged 841,000 Adults 18-49 from 3-5 p.m. ET. The match peaked from 4:45-5 p.m. ET with 1.81 million total viewers 2+ and 1 million adults 18-49.
Meanwhile, Univision’s broadcast of the Liga MX Final second leg delivered 3 million total viewers. The match delivered the most-watched soccer broadcast in nearly two years and the top-rated club soccer game on any network since December 2013, when America faced León in the Liga MX Apertura Final on Univision.
Special Introductory Offer
- Starting price: $10/mo. for Sling Orange+Blue
- Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & Olympics
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FOX, FS1, FS2 and NBCSN
25+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Euro 2020, Copa America, Gold Cup & MLS
- Includes ESPN, FOX, Univision, TUDN and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch Argentine league, Brasileirāo and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, Copa del Rey & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $4.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & more
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more