MLS had a mixed bag of reported attendances last week. LA Galaxy and New York Red Bulls had good attendance numbers as well as the usual strong reports from Seattle Sounders and Toronto FC.
But then there was FC Dallas, Houston Dynamo and Philadelphia Union.
DC United’s poor attendance can be excused due to the monsoon-like weather that caused the match to be postponed Saturday night before the match was completed on Sunday.
So far this season, after 258 matches, MLS is averaging 21,538 fans per game, which is up 0.22% compared with 2016.
Latest MLS attendances:
|NY Red Bull||25,219|
— Empty Seats Galore (@EmptySeatsPics) August 13, 2017
|MLS Attendance – Equal # of Home Games|
100+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $29.99/mo. for fubo Español Package
- Watch Premier League, LaLiga, Liga MX & MLS
- Includes NBC, NBCSN, ESPN, FS1, FS2, TUDN, beIN SPORTS and more
Favorite Leagues At The Best Price
- Starting price: $7.99/mo. for Live TV Package
- Watch LaLiga, Primeira Liga and Copa Libertadores
- Includes beIN SPORTS, GolTV, TyC Sports and more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $5.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Serie A, Bundesliga, FA Cup, EFL & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
Live TV, Soccer & Originals
- Starting price: $5.99/mo.
- Features Champions League, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ