Getafe will not be able to even use his one of their signings and the big Spanish teams will now have more reason as to not letting their players go when London 2012 rolls around.
Argentine international Oscar Ustari will be out of action after he tore his ACL in the quarterfinal match against the Netherlands. The extent of the injury was confirmed after team doctors did an MRI on the player´s right knee.
The injury ruled him out of the upcoming Spanish League and that will once again bring AZ Alkmaar star Sergio Romero to go under the sticks for the Albiceleste as they will face archrivals Brazil in the Olympic semis. Romero´s experience is quite vast at his young age. He was the starting goalkeeper for the Argentines when they played in last year´s U-20 World Cup in Canada.
Coach Sergio Batista called up Napoli youngster Nicolás Navarro to be Romero´s backup for the remainder of the tournament.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season