Traditionalists, neutrals and Southampton supporters will be glad to know that Southampton’s home jersey for the 2015/16 season will retain the club’s famous red and white stripes.
After Southampton designed and manufactured its own kits for the 2014/15 season, the Saints have returned to adidas as the kit supplier.
Designs of Southampton’s home and away kits have been leaked on the Internet (see below). While the shirts don’t feature sponsor names, it’s expected that Veho will return as the club’s shirt sponsor.
Given that adidas often uses templates for designs rather than creating something original, Southampton’s home jersey for 2015/16 looks too similar to a Stoke City shirt.
Southampton’s away jersey, however, is a departure with a distinctive green shirt and sash across the chest.
Here are the designs of the shirts (including leaked photos as well as artist renditions):
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo