The new 07/08 Portsmouth home shirt was unveiled last night. This season, Pompey will be wearing kits from kit manufacturer Canterbury who are more synonymous with rugby than soccer.
Canterbury is to be applauded for a sleek design. The gold trim around the edge of the Pompey shirt looks impressive, and I’ll be looking forward to seeing how the shirts look in person after the new season kicks off on August 11th.
If you’re a Portsmouth fan, pre-order the shirt today!
Thanks to Ian from Football-Shirts.co.uk for the shirt image.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo