According to reports on Efe confirm that the problem was based on the “inability for the Kenyan team to arrive in Jaén on time.” The Andalucian Football Federation (FAF) decided to call off the match in a prudent amount of time so sponsors and fans would.
The FAF tried to have their team have an opponent during the Christmas break, but finally it fell through. Their original effort was to get the Malinese national team to play at the Estadio La Victoria in Jaén.
Things are not going well in the autonomous season. A few days ago Euskadi had to cancel their upcoming friendly with Iran due to internal problems going on as far as the naming of the select side.
As far as teams like Catalunya, their friendly against Colombia is still on for December 28th at the Nou Camp
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo