Fulham have signed a deal with adidas to be their official kit supplier beginning with the 2013-14 season.
The Cottagers are switching from Kappa to adidas. Fulham have worn adidas shirts throughout their history between 1977 and 1981, and 1997 and 2003, with many of them being memorable kits.
“Fulham is a very welcome partner to adidas’ strong portfolio of football clubs both globally and in the UK,” said adidas senior Manager Commercial Clubs, Steve Holland.
Earlier this month, West Ham United announced that they’re switching their shirt supplier from Macron to adidas.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo