Fulham have signed a deal with adidas to be their official kit supplier beginning with the 2013-14 season.
The Cottagers are switching from Kappa to adidas. Fulham have worn adidas shirts throughout their history between 1977 and 1981, and 1997 and 2003, with many of them being memorable kits.
“Fulham is a very welcome partner to adidas’ strong portfolio of football clubs both globally and in the UK,” said adidas senior Manager Commercial Clubs, Steve Holland.
Earlier this month, West Ham United announced that they’re switching their shirt supplier from Macron to adidas.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season