New photos of the United States away soccer shirt for the 2010 World Cup have been revealed featuring action shots of Landon Donovan and Clint Dempsey.
Designed and manufactured by Nike, the USA World Cup away soccer uniform is navy blue in color with a white diagonal stripe across the shirt and red trim. In the photos above and below, we see the sock design for the first time and that is quite a unique design.
The USA World Cup away shirt is expected to be available this spring. The first game for the USA this World Cup will be on June 12th when they play England.
What are your thoughts about the new design? Click the comments link below to share your opinion.
Hat tip: Todo Sobre Camisetas.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
- Includes NBC, USA, FOX, ESPN, CBSSN & more
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $69.99/mo. for Entertainment package
- Watch World Cup, Euro 2024 & MLS
- Includes ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 + local channels
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $6.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
- Also includes daily ESPN FC news & highlights show
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & NWSL
- Includes CBS, Star Trek & CBS Sports HQ
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season
- Includes Premier League TV channel plus movies, TV shows & more
- Moussa Sissoko joins Nantes from Watford
- World Soccer Talk Awards now open for voting
- Amazon secure Champions League rights in UK for first time
- France international Tolisso completes return to Lyon
- Celtic ‘only getting better’ after making Jota deal permanent
- Man City sign German goalkeeper Ortega
- Tottenham complete signing of £60 million Richarlison
- Where to find Boca Juniors vs. Banfield on US TV
- Where to find USMNT U-20 vs. Honduras U-20 on US TV
- Vitinha joins PSG in club’s first off-season signing