Despite initial reports that Zlatan Ibrahimovic had taken a flight immediately after an UEFA Champions League game to Sarajevo, to grant a boy his dying wish to see the Swedish striker in person, those reports were dismissed by the Paris Saint-Germain press officer.
Following up on that initial report, Ibrahimovic said he would see what he could do. And now Ibrahimovic has done exactly that.
While the striker has been too busy to fly to Sarajevo to meet the child in person, Ibrahimovic has now autographed a jersey for the 8-year-old boy named Hajrudinu Kamenjašu, and created a personal video message for the boy.
Watch Ibrahimovic autographing the shirt and sharing his personal message for Hajrudinu.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo