Stoke City have revealed their home shirt for the 2011-12 season.
Similar in design to Stoke’s away shirt for next season, the new home shirt is designed and manufactured by Adidas and features the unique collar design as well as the traditional red and white stripes on the front of the shirt. Expectations at the Britannia Stadium have increased for Stoke City so it’s important that the club push on from their 13th place finish and FA Cup runner’s up medal that they achieved this season. It’ll be interesting to see how they do it in this shirt next season.
As far as the design goes, it’s hard not to like it. The one question I do have is what the back of the shirt looks like. If any Stoke City fans can answer that one, please reply in the comments section below.
What do you think of Stoke City’s new home shirt? Share your feedback in the comments section below. And don’t forget, for the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season