Paris St Germain have announced the signing of midfielder Benjamin Stambouli from Tottenham on a five-year contract.
Stambouli, 24, joined Spurs from Montpellier, but has opted to move on after just one season at White Hart Lane.
Stambouli, who made 25 appearances for Spurs in all competitions, said: "I am delighted and very proud to become a member of the Paris St Germain family.
"I wasn't necessarily planning to leave the Premier League after one year, but when a club the size of Paris St Germain calls you, it makes your choice a lot easier.
"That's the moment when you can experience the power of attraction surrounding this club. I will now focus on my preparation."
Stambouli, whose only Tottenham goal came in a Europa League match against Partizan Belgrade in November, will join his new team-mates at their pre-season training camp in New Jersey.
PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi said a return to France would help "rediscover a player who was full of promise when he was playing in Ligue 1".
Stambouli becomes the latest midfielder to leave Spurs this summer, following the likes of Paulinho, Lewis Holtby and Etienne Capoue out the exit door.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo