Ronaldo has yet to miss a game for Madrid since pulling on his Real Madrid jersey and it is believed that manager Pellegrini will give him to the last minute to be fit for the match.
Real Madrid have won all seven of their league games so far this season but they come up against their toughest opposition yet when they play Sevilla on Sunday. Sevill alost their opening fixture but have since went on to win the other 6 games and dump Rangers 4-1 in the Champions League midweek.
If Ronaldo misses the match the team will undoubtedly miss him but they have a replacement in the form of Higuain who will most likely fill the void left by Ronaldo if he doesn’t make the match.
Written by Danny Watson a sports writer who also writes about football kits.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season