Former FC Dallas forward Bobby Rhine died Monday of an apparent heart attack.
Rhine, aged 35, made 212 league appearances for FC Dallas, where he later became a club ambassador for the MLS side after retiring from his playing career. Rhine was also a commentator for the team’s television broadcasts.
As you can see from the above video tribute, Rhine’s skills and determination will never be forgotten. RIP Bobby Rhine.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $10.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $14.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo