Under Armour has given us a closer look at the new Tottenham Hotspur home, away and goalkeeper shirts for the 2012-13 season.
In the above video, the players talk about the new kits. Plus, there’s an interview with an Under Armour executive. The one thing that the video does a great job of is showing a close-up of the back of the Spurs shirt, so you can see the cockerel design in closer detail.
Are the Tottenham Hotspur shirts a winner? I’ll let you decide.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
Live & On Demand TV Streaming
- Price: $40/mo. for Sling Blue
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup & Gold Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo