When it comes to watching the best of Latin American soccer in the United States, Fanatiz is building an impressive portfolio of streaming rights to games from all over South America including the Copa Libertadores, Superliga Argentina, Copa Sudamericana, Copa Argentina, Copa Chile and Chilean league.
The latest development from the US-based streaming company is the addition of their app to the Roku, making it easier than ever before to watch your favorite clubs with a free trial to Fanatiz.
The Fanatiz Roku app allows you to watch soccer games both live and on-demand.
SEE MORE: Interview with Fanatiz CEO about new Latin American soccer streaming service in USA
To get the most out of the Fanatiz Roku app, go ahead and sign up for a free-7 day to Fanatiz online. And then add the Fanatiz app in your channel store on your Roku device. Next, log in using the username and password you used in your Fanatiz free trial to access all of the content on your TV.
Fanatiz is available via Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Internet browsers, iOS and Android apps.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season