New photographs of USA’s away shirt for 2015 have been leaked on the Internet, featuring images of Clint Dempsey and Alex Morgan modeling the blue away kit.
Nike has a penchant for trying new designs for the USA that push the envelope (remember the “Bomb Pop” and sashes?), and this year’s away shirt is certainly unlike anything else we’ve seen in soccer before.
The 2015 away shirt, which will be worn by the USA Men’s National Team and USA Women’s National Team, features a unique design with an assortment of different tones of blue going down the shirt, while the shoulders are white.
It’s another example of a USA shirt that we may have to see in person before giving our final verdict.
The shirts aren’t available to pre-order as of press time, but stay tuned for details as soon as we get them.
What’s your opinion about the new shirt? Post them below. Or, call Soccer Morning on Monday, February 16 at 10:50am ET at 347-756-6276 to share your opinions live on-air.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo