All of the winners in the 41 different categories are now revealed here.
The Guardian and Fox Soccer Channel were big winners. The Guardian newspaper won five categories including Best EPL Coverage Online, Best EPL Podcast, Best Online Journalist and more. Fox Soccer Channel also won five categories including Best Network TV Website, Best EPL Media Blogger, Best Broadband Video Website and more.
In the categories for best players, managers and teams, there were some surprising results which showed that the majority of football fans disagreed with Ryan Giggs and Ashley Young winning the PFA Player of The Year and Young Player of The Year awards respectively.
There are so many categories to highlight so rather than go through each one of them here, feel free to browse through the winners of the 2008-2009 EPL Awards now.
In the meantime, I want to thank all of the readers who participated in the voting. Thank you for your time and consideration. And congratulations to all of the winners and everyone who participated.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season