An average of 7.1 million people watched Univision’s broadcast of the World Cup game between Mexico and Croatia on Monday, which is the most-viewed World Cup Group Stage match in the history of Univision Deportes.
Several key numbers stand out:
• Univision Deportes coverage of Mexico vs. Croatia reached 12.6 million total viewers who tuned into all or part of the broadcast,
• Univision Deportes aired the top two most-viewed matches on Monday, Mexico vs. Croatia and Netherlands vs. Chile. The Netherlands vs. Chile match delivered 2.6 million total viewers and 1.4 million Adults 18-49 at 12pm, besting ESPN’s coverage of the same match by +40% and +46%, respectively,
• Univision Deportes coverage of the 2014 World Cup is pacing ahead of its 2010 World Cup coverage by +46% among total viewers and +33% among Adults 18-49 through 36 matches,
• Univision’s live stream coverage of the World Cup has reached 6.4 million unique viewers, more than double from 2010 and an 11% lift to Univision TV audience.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, World Cup, Euro 2024 & more
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $13.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & more
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season