Time is running out to enter the World Soccer Talk and Campo Retro contest to win a brand-new personalized Campo Retro shirt. This is your chance to try to win one of the unique and personalized retro shirts available from the Campo Retro site in time for the World Cup.
With classic shirts and track jackets ranging back from the 1950s to the 2000s, not only that, but Campo Retro will also print any name and number that you want on the back of the shirt to make it extra special.
This competition is open to soccer fans from all over the world, so whether you live in New York or old York, you still have a great chance to win this fantastic prize.
It couldn’t be simpler to enter this competition, all you have to do is answer the simple question below and email the answer to email@example.com
‘Who was the top goal scorer in the English Premier League for the 2013/14 season?’
It’s that simple. The competition closes on May 18 2014 and the winner will be announced soon after. The winner will receive an email from Campo Retro to request information on shirt size, personalization and delivery address. All entries will also receive an exclusive discount to use at www.camporetro.com
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $10.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $14.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo