You may not be familiar with how to use fuboTV’s multiview.
Arguably, the best feature of fuboTV is one that very few subscribers know about or how to use.
Named Multiview, it’s very similar to the Multicast feature that ESPN+ subscribers rave about. It gives you the ability to watch up to four games (or channels) at once. Or, if you prefer, you can have two games on the screen, or three.
With access to so many games and channels, having the Multiview feature is a killer feature that works really well when you need it. In the video below, we show you how easy it is to use with step-by-step instructions.
How to use fuboTV’s Multiview
If you want to try it for yourself, fuboTV is currently offering a free 7-day trial.
For more how-to videos and original content for soccer fans, check out World Soccer Talk’s YouTube channel.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo