Artist renditions of what the England home jersey for Euro 2016 will look like have been released on the Internet.
According to FootyHeadlines, the “new Nike England Euro 2016 home jersey will boast an eye-catching design in white and ice blue, set to be launched in March 2016.
“Nike will also release a new England away kit ahead of Euro 2016. The new England away kit is red with blue and white trim, red shorts and blue socks.
“Staying true to the iconic white England shirts of the past, the new England 2016 kit introduces new design elements in light blue. While the Nike Swoosh and the lions inside the FA crest are royal blue, ice-blue trim is present in the form of piping around the neck and a gradient on the sleeves.
“White shorts will complement the England Euro 2016 home jersey, transitioning to red socks. This unusual combination is a common theme of Nike’s Euro 2016 and 2016-17 kits and is sure to stir controversy among the England faithfuls.”
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $5.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo