Miami will be part of the summer international soccer scene outside of the Gold Cup this summer. Some of Europe’s big stars and their Caribbean counterparts will convene there in order to raise money for the development Haitian youth soccer.
Various stars from European leagues will be present including Barcelona defender and French international Éric Abidal. The Blaugrana defender confirmed that he would participate in the event during an interview ESPN Deportes Radio on Wednesday morning. The event will take place on June 13th in the Magic City.
“For many kids we know that it’s a dream to be able to see lots of footballers together. When I was a kid I though the same way. So if we can do something good for them, I think that’s great,” said Abidal on ESPN Radio’s Raza Deportiva.
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season