A photo of Newcastle United’s home shirt for the 2011-12 Premier League season has been leaked on the Internet.
Designed and manufactured by Puma, the new home shirt is quite a diversion from a typical Newcastle United home shirt. The classic look of the black and white stripes has been significantly altered. So much so, that the shoulders look like arm pads. Also, if you look at the top half of the shirt, it looks like someone is wearing a blazer with the black arms cut off. Also if you concentrate on the front middle of the shirt, it looks like the double white line that runs down the middle of a road.
Obviously, I’m not a big fan of the shirt. But what do you think? Share your feedback in the comments section below.
For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop
200+ Channels With Sports & News
- Starting price: $33/mo. for fubo Latino Package
- Watch Premier League, Women’s World Cup, Euro 2024 & Gold Cup
The New Home of MLS
- Price: $14.99/mo. for MLS Season Pass
- Watch every MLS game including playoffs & Leagues Cup
Many Sports & ESPN Originals
- Price: $9.99/mo. (or get ESPN+, Hulu & Disney+ for $12.99/mo.)
- Features Bundesliga, LaLiga, Championship, & FA Cup
2,000+ soccer games per year
- Price: $4.99/mo
- Features Champions League, Serie A, Europa League & Brasileirāo
175 Premier League Games & PL TV
- Starting price: $4.99/mo. for Peacock Premium
- Watch 175 exclusive EPL games per season